Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wale: Attention Deficit In Stores Today

Wale’s Attention Deficit came out today. Yayy! Finally (good) music seems to be making some progress. He brings out good hip-hop, good style, and, most importantly, he reps the DC/Maryland/Virginia area (DMV for short). Let's have a moment of silence for the DMV, our first official rapper has hit the charts (pause).

One of the first things that caught my attention when I first heard about him, besides his music, was his style. In my opinion, my boys from the DMV have some of the best style I’ve seen and Wale represents for us well. I think he’ll be out for a minute since he actually makes music we all can enjoy and relate to, and that doesn’t have some ridiculous, played out, crank that, dance. I also think he'll be setting some trends for our non-stylish, extremely wack, people walking across the globe (hopefully). Good job Wale. Everyone go cop his album in stores now or head over to iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers