Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sammy Sosa Is Trippin



Yall seen this pic of ol boy? People have been in a frenzy about the pigmentation of Sammy Sosa’s skin, which looks extreeeeemly different then what he looked like, let’s say, last year when he was brown. In response to this controversy he said,

“I use a cream to keep my skin smooth and soft. I apply it before I go to bed. When I was playing for Chicago all those years, I was in the sun a lot for 1 o'clock games, the flashes (from the cameras) also made my skin look lighter. I'm surprised with the controversy this has caused."
Um, no sir. You will not be 10 shades lighter because of a cream you put on at night. There are many people who put on night cream and go in the sun in the morning. Maybe when the cream is mixed with steroids you might have side effects, I don’t know, I’m not a doctor. But why do celebrities act like no one is going to notice them being 5 times lighter then they were 2 minutes ago? I don’t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers