Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Diddy Will Be On HSN


On November 30, Diddy will be on Home Shopping Network promoting his fragrances. At 11 p.m. he will be attempting to sell $400,000 of his Unforgivable and I am King. We will officially find out if Diddy really does have as much power as I think he does because if he sells $400,000 of fragrances on TV, meaning people cannot smell them, wow.

He won’t be doing the corny, spray it on models and tell us how good it smells. Instead he’s going to be interviewed in a talk show format with a built set. HSN hopes Diddy will bring in a whole new audience. If I’m not still drunk and stuffed from Thanksgiving and not half dead from all the traveling I’ll have to do, maybe I’ll watch. Diddy is always entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers