Monday, November 30, 2009

So Apparently Amber Rose Is That Chick


I love me some Amber Rose, yet again another one of my girl crushes. And obviously the city of Atlanta has a crush on her too. She made her first Atlanta appearance and club promoters and groupies alike were clawing to get a piece of her. People were paying up to $50 to see her. And supposedly her appearance fee is 20-30 grand. Wow. For an ex-stripper turned Kanye’s girlfriend from south Philly, she’s not doing too bad. One Atlanta Dj, however, was kind of disturbed of how people were reacting to her appearance:
"3 promoters in Atlanta paid an ex-stripper who now dates a extra sensitive rapper to host a party. And you dummies paid extra money to party with her,stupid! We make strippers more important than teachers in our society. This girl was unknown to us and now shes a paid celeb. I can understand athletes and rappers, but a stripper who dates a rapper…and y’all wonder why the club scene in Atlanta is wack nowadays. We idolize the wrong sh*t. I know some are gonna think I’m wack but come on…they paid a stripper who didn’t strip."

Lol he’s mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers