Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spring 2010 Women's Trends


Hello everyone, Ashley here, the wonderful fashion blogger for Crushed Pearls :) I’m here to add the flair, style, and chicness of high fashion to the lifestyle of the Crushed Pearls experience. For me, fashion is a lifestyle. It ignites all the senses and brings forth and epitomizes our imagination.

For any fashionista, one of the most important aspects of style and fashion is what we all know as fashion week. Whether it’s domestic, right here in New York or L.A.; or international, Milan, Paris, London, etc…fashion week brings home the trends for each season. To start off my quest with Crushed Pearls, I thought I’d give you some incite on what I thought the biggest trends to hit the runway during Spring fashion week 2010. Make sure to check back later for menswear.

Shorts

Style.com - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Party Dresses

Style.com - Jason Wu

The Trench

Style.com - Burberry Prorsum

Tribal

Style.com - Alexander McQueen

Leather

Style.com - Hermès

Head over to style.com to see all the runway shows for spring 2010 and the trends you saw here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers