Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gee-yoncé In "Video Phone"


Beyoncé is collaborating with Lady Gaga for her video, “Video Phone,” and with that, there could be issues. Not any personality or crazy chic problems but, honestly, who would outshine who? It’s Beyoncé’s video, but as well know, Lady Gaga has some tricks up her sleeves when it comes to fashion and style. I mean the girl wore a bird’s nest on her head at the MTV awards and not to mention she was sort of dying in her performance on stage. She’s wild (and that’s everything I love about her). But, she’ll probably need to calm it down and let Bey shine. However, Ms. Gaga is channeling her Sasha Fierce and conforming to Bey’s style for the video. Supposedly, she’s wearing "a white strapless leotard, matching opera gloves, and long, flowing hair," according to People.

“When I was doing her video with her, she called me, and she said, ‘What do you want to do?’” Gaga revealed in an interview with New York’s Z100 radio station on Tuesday morning. “And I’m like, ‘I don’t want to show up in some frickin’ hair bow and be fashion Gaga in your video.’ I said, ‘I want to do you.’” In the same interview, Gaga said she just wanted to “do my version of Beyoncé, so the whole time I was learning the choreography they were calling me Gee-yoncé.”

Gee-yoncé? Hmm. Well nonetheless my girl Bey could take some style advice from La Gaga, too. They’re both fly and make good music; this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers