Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Menswear Trend Report


Personally, I dig menswear way more than I like women’s-wear. Lately, I think guys have been kicking the ladies asses in terms of style, and I love seeing the new trends that designers come out with for our men. In terms of this spring, I’m excited for all the trends that walked down the runway and how males are going to translate them to the streets. Here are some of the trends that stood out to me the most during fashion week:

Mixed Prints

GQ.com - Marc by Marc Jacobs & Dries Van Noten

Neckwear

GQ.com - Hermès & Bottega Veneta

Weekend Bags

GQ.com - D&G & Louis Vuitton

Shorts

GQ.com - Michael Bastian & Emporio Armani

Jackets

GQ.com - Ralph Lauren & Michael Bastian

Head over to GQ.com to see all of the menswear for Spring 2010 and the trends you've seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers