Tuesday, December 1, 2009

J.Lo's Ass Busting & Song About Louboutin


Remember at the American Music Awards when J.Lo fell on her ass? Yeah that was funny but if you were really paying attention to her performance and not the hilariousness of her busting her ass on national TV, after not being seen since she went with Diddy, you would know she was singing about Christian Louboutins. Which you may or may not know, are my absolute favorite shoes. And guess what? Mr. Louboutin himself loves the song too! He said, "I know the song by heart now,” adding “because the brilliant part of the single is that it's not about me. It's about a girl and her shoe. When something is so in mass culture and you have almost nothing to do with it, it's kind of cool. It's weird but not disagreeable." How many times does she say his name? "That would be 45. Trust me, I've counted!" I like him.

This is her album cover...HOT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers