Monday, December 7, 2009

Lady Gaga On January Cover Of Elle

So it was bound to happen sooner or later. Ms. Gaga (one of the loves of my life) has graced the cover of one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world, Elle. In the issue she talks about “stress, sexuality, and her romantic future.”

On using her sexuality: “My album covers are not sexual at all, which was an issue at my record label. I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn’t think the photos were commercial enough…The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself.”

Even though she’s not decked out in all the crazy accessories, make-up, and fashions, I think she looks gorgeous. Here are some of the other pictures from the issue and to read more head over to Elle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers